Tuesday 25 August 2009

Realization of the day 6

I know most days I tend to have a very subjective view on life. In other words I tend to see everything and how it relates to me, is this activity, conversation, food etc pleasing to me. Is it what I want. This way we guarantee that we are happy, don't we?
Most of the time I am thinking why people aren't taking my feelings into account when they do things, why aren't they thinking of me. Me, me, me.

Have you noticed that when we have a objective outlook then we tend to be a bit more peaceful.
We understand more where people are coming from and our daily relationships improve.
so next time I get caught up in my own world and how everything relates to me I think I will try harder to put myself in others shoes and be a little less selfish. Then I might actually be able to get that little bit closer to dealing with God (Krishna) in a more personal manner as well.

2 comments: