Friday 6 November 2009

Off Chanting

I've got another blog that I'm going to post when I get back from Hungary on Tuesay which is on a rather topical and serious subject. In the meantime I am on a plane flying towards Budapest. About 15 devotee's are coming with me for a weekend of chanting on a self sufficient farm and temple near lake Balaton. The temple on this farm really is beatiful, it feels like stepping into the spiritual world when you walk through the doors. All of the material worries and niggles that may be going through my mind will disapear and once again I will remember what it is to experience Krishna Consciousness on a higher level than normal.
I will try and post some pictures while Ikm over there and will be doing a write up when I'm back.
The downside to the trip is being stuck on easyjet with a load. Of lads off on a stag do for 2 n a half hours. Still it will be worth it
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment